Sunday, June 3, 2012

Chapter 5 TWC off to Betaland!!

Yeah, I'm off schedule. RL has been a total fail for several weeks. I don't even remember what normal feels like. But, I did complete chapter 5 and it's off to the three lovelies that clean my stuff up. Love those girls.

Hope to post in the next day or so, I promise. I also wanted to pass along many thanks to Credoroza, who will graciously be assisting me in getting my fics on my blog without them being attached to FFn. With all the drama over ratings and pulled fics, I'd hate for my readers to lose me and their stories. I'm also posting TWC on AO3. I'll continue to use FFn until my hand is forced to do otherwise. 

Thanks for all the support by review, email, Tweet and Facebook. You guys are too good to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment