Saturday, October 13, 2012

TWC won an Emerging Swan Award!!


I'm shocked and honored. Wow. My first writing award ever. 

Thank you to kare831, darcysmom, and twimom817 for all the hard work they put in behind the scenes. Thanks to credoroza for her faith in me as a writer from the beginning of LDTW thru.now, and for her willingness to post these nice things on my blog for me. I have no idea how to do any of that. 

Lastly, but most importanly, thanks to all the readers who.follow me and my stories. I write for my love of it, and you all make it so much more than I ever imagined. I know I've been off kilter as of late, and my health (and now my hubs health) doesn't seem to want to cooperate, posting is erratic, and I hate all of that. 

Thanks from the depths of my heart for hanging in there. I'm not quitting this...I promise. 

You can check out all the winners @emergingswanaward or click the Emerging Swan banner in the right column of my blog (thank you, credoroza for adding the link). Teresa


No comments:

Post a Comment