Saturday, November 17, 2012

WONDERFUL BD2 Gift from @kare831


Photobucket
Received this in my PO Box yesterday. WOW! 

She told me she was sending me swag from the LA premiere, but I had NO IDEA that she was sending me a hand-autographed BD2 calendar, along with several official posters, baseball-type cards and a cool BD2 keychain. 


To say I was surprised would be a huge understatement and I now I know I would have met these fine people in person since I was SUPPOSED to fly from Kentucky to LA to attend this event with Kare and the others.This was such a selfless and thoughtful gift. 

The official calendar has most all of the cast including, Robert Pattinson, Billy Burke, Peter Facinelli, Elisabeth Reaser, Ashley Greene, Taylor Lautner, Julia Jones, Michael Welch, Michael Sheen & the Queen Bee herself, Stephanie Meyer! 

Exceptions were Kristen, Nikki, Kellan and Jackson, but hey, I'm cool with that! 

Thank you, Kare! LOVE IT!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment