Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Working slowly on TWC update

Good Tuesday morning. Just wanted to update on the progress with chapter 20. Uta coming along, albeit slowly. I have a pinched nerve in my neck (part of my psoriatic arthritis flares that effect mt C5,C6 and C7 cervical vertebra ) and the resulting nerve pain is keeping me awake at night and causing my left hand/fingers to be numb. 

So work is as I can, and no worries for those of you that stuck with me when I finally updated a few weeks ago. Loved and cherished each well wish and review. I'm saddened by the apparent loss in readers for various reasons. Some said my update just took took too long. Some just haven't replied or reviewed although I still several adds and faves for TWC each week. Reviews are still down. But I'm not in this for the spotlight, so I'll continue writing and finish as planned. Hope to have my work to my girls over the weekend. Today I'm celebrating my 24th wedding anniversary to my hs sweetheart. ;) 

Will update again very soon!!! Mwahs! T








No comments:

Post a Comment