Friday, February 7, 2014

Review that made me cry, in a good way

I don't normally do this sort of thing, because I cherish each and every review. But this one came to my inbox last night, and after a really rough past few weeks, and battling writers block for so long, I had to share. Can't reply to the reader as she/he reviewed as a Guest Reader. This one made me cry good tears.

Story: Two Worlds Collide
Chapter: 24. Chapter 24

From: Guest
-------------------

:You had me completely captivated...full of every emotion imaginable & now ready for more. Loved it! Sorry you are going thru some difficult health issues . I know what that is like as ive helped a family member with something similar. You are a truly strong , talented & creative writer who has me wanting & waiting for more. Powerfull reading...

-------------------

I want to thank each reader who takes the time to review, from a smiley face to a lengthy one. This truly made my day.

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment