Monday, December 12, 2011

FFn Glitch and post of Chapter 19 LDTW

I just wanted to let you all know that I did successfully post chapter 19 of LDTW last night but there is an error at FFn that won't allow the readers to open the email alert link. This is the error:
FanFiction.Net Message Type 1
Chapter not found. Please check to see you are not using an outdated url.
New chapter/story can take up to 15 minutes to show up.
I'm going to give it till noon and if it doesn't resolve itself, I'm going to pull and repost. Wish I had the answer to the problem but I know it's not just my story. Thanks for your patience. I just looked and LDTW has surpassed 100 reviews!! I'm doing a happy dance. With the lost reviews added I'm almost to 200 total!! Thank you so much for all the reviews. :) and Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment