Saturday, December 10, 2011

Humbled and Honored

Wow. I have had a great day!! I was approached earlier this week by one of our Fandom peers, @credoroza/Fandom Fanatic who asked if she could do a Saturday feature on my story, Letting Down the Walls on her blog site, fandomfanatic.blogspot.com. Also I was asked for a Spotlight Author Interview. Again, I am just amazed at the response to my story. She gave the shout out today as well as did all her affiliates. The interview should post tomorrow. I want to thank her for her faith and interest in me and LDTW. I appreciate the publicity and the kind words. Our Fandom has been most gracious to this newbie. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.


1 comment:

  1. So glad you like it! It really is a good story and I hope more ppl see it now :))

    I'll have a link and spotlight banner URL for you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete