Saturday, May 19, 2012

Fingers Crossed!

As most of you know, I've logged about 2000 miles on my butt this week driving all over the state of Kentucky, with my FIL having open heart surgery and for my continuing education. I've been working from the crack of dawn and then sitting at the hospital with FIL till ten at night, then driving an hour back home just to collapse in bed. 

It's been a long and draining week. I'm glad to say he came home yesterday and is doing as well as can be expected. I'm sitting with him today to give my MIL and SIL a break and I'm taking my laptop with me. I hope to get chapter three of TWC typed and sent to my girls by tonight. 

No promises though. I WILL get back on track with my posting, but I'm asking for your patience until things get back to some sort of normal in my life. I know you guys are the best readers in the Fandom, so I'm pretty confident that you'll be understanding of my situation. 

Thanks for all the well-wishes for my FIL, and as always for reading my work. Love you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment