Friday, May 25, 2012

Update! Update! Update of TWC!

No, you aren't seeing things. Two Worlds Collide has finally updated!! 

It seems everything that could got in the way this time, but things are looking up and should be back on schedule now. My beta team just posted their final chapter of Irishward. They've been extremely busy and I thank them for taking the time to edit for me but a note to the readers, all screw ups and grammatical errors belong to me alone. They tried. I've got a new laptop and can't use my Microsoft Word, I'm apologizing now. 

I've reread and reread till my eyes crossed and still had to edit twice at the Fan Fiction site. Hopefully by the next update I'll have my new word processor figured out. 

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment