Thursday, August 9, 2012

Taste of the Forbidden contest/TWC

It's probably a shocker for you guys, but I've collaborated with my good friend, kare831 and we've entered a fic in the Taste of the Forbidden contest. It's an anonymous contest, so you'll have to read the entries and try to figure ours out. :) please vote and here is the link. http://bit.ly/QDvbPP
Hopefully we'll do well. We will announce our fic the first part of September.
I know TWC is due an update. The weather is going to be mild and pretty this weekend so hubs and I will probably take the boat to the lake and camp again. Two of my beta/pre-readers will be out of town too, so it looks like the update will be a few more days away than I'd planned. Sorry. I'm not abandoning TWC...just on hiatus for a few weeks so I can have some much needed R&R. I'll see you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment