Thursday, August 16, 2012

TWC update off to Betaland and the Taste of the Forbidden contest

Evening all! Just an update to let my readers know that chapter 12 of TWC has been sent to the lovey twimom817, kare831 and darcysmom for the sparkly red pen treatment. Hope to post it soon! Thanks to the readers for their patience.
Also, in a bit of shocking, but exciting news, Kare and I have collaborated for the first time ever on a fic that has been entered in the Taste of the Forbidden contest. I'm going to add the link again so you can go read and review your favorites. It's anonymous so I can't tell you which one is ours, but we loved writing it and we're pleased with the end result in Kare's words...@kare831: Have you checked out the Taste of the Forbidden contest? http://t.co/CYxkurD @Lakermom37 and I have an entry!
Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment