Saturday, October 12, 2013

For all my faithful readers...

The latest update for Two Worlds Collide has been types, and zapped via cyberspace to darcysmom and Kare831 for extensive sparkly red pen editing. 

I'm sure it needs a lot of TLC, since I'm a bit rusty. I feel like I'm in need of a priest and a confessional chamber. (Sorry, I'm Southern Baptist,not Catholic) 

It's been since the end of July since the last update. **hangs head in shame** Maybe I've chased the inner demons away... You know, the ones... The ones that had almost convinced me to throw in the towel and quit writing. 

Although I've had lots of encouraging words from many of you, it took one, sweet and enthusiastic reviewer this week begging for an update (with multiple PMs) to make me want to sit all day today and write and delete, write and delete (I think you get the picture) until I had a finished product that I actually liked! 

Hopefully it will be good reading, and hopefully a few of my readers are still around to enjoy it. Lol. 

Anyways, just wanted you all to know I'm still alive. Mwah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment