Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope each of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, and if you aren't from the US, I hope your weekend was fabulous! I've eaten until I'm miserable, but I am blessed beyond belief. Today I hosted and cooked my FIRST full Thanksgiving meal for my little family, along with my mom, sister and brother. Mother-in-law cooked for hubby's side of family on Thursday. I say first at age 42 because my mother has always cooked this meal, but at 75 she just wasn't able to this year. I gladly took her apron and accepted the challange. Also went to a moving church service where the congregation hung personal wreaths on the walls in memory of loved ones passed. I hung a wreath in memory of my paternal and maternal grandparents, and my children, Nicole and Ben, hung one in memory of my dad who passed in 2008. Touching and beautiful service.

Lastly, I had planned on posting an update to Two Worlds Collide this weekend, as well as begin my new fic for the AJD compilation. Neither came to fruition with two family dinners, beta/prereader also celebrating the holidays, some shopping, deep house cleaning and cooking a turkey, homemade dressing, deviled eggs, yeast rolls, and smoked sausage. Tonight I'm in a tryptophan coma. 

Anyhow, I hope to get back on some sort of schedule of posting every two weeks. My arm is better, but may never be 100% again, so I'm going to have to just continue to work through the pain. 

Off to read a bit before bed. Peace out, and see you soon. 

Teresa






No comments:

Post a Comment