Monday, July 2, 2012

Letting Down the Walls is complete!!

With a huge sigh and little bit of chest pain, I'm marking LDTW as a complete story. I've tried for several days to write an appropriate epilogue, and everything seems forced or redundant. I consulted with my beta ladies, and they gave me their opinions. With this said, I decided to forego the epi and leave the HEA from chapter 35 as the ending. There will be an outtake posted later in July that ties up a few loose Leah/Jake issues. I hope this isn't too much of a disappointment to my readers. I just feel like a forced ending will ruin everything I worked to create. Thank you for all the support and love I've been given by the Fandom. It really made a newbie writer feel welcome and quite accomplished by the end of LDTW. Love you all and I hope to see you around with new stories of your own or with new writing adventures of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment