Monday, July 30, 2012

TWC update off to my girls!! And a LDTW surprise!

Good Monday morning, my friends! Hope you had a stellar weekend and that this Monday is a blessed one. Just letting you know that chapter 11 of TWC is off to be edited by the awesome darcysmom, kare831 and twimom817. It's a LONG chapter for me at almost 9k words in its rough draft.
I'll post as soon as the ladies have time to edit and me make the needed corrections. SOON is all I can promise, and I'd love to see the review counts rise, so if you're reading, please take just a sec to let me know what you think. Please??
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

In unrelated news, I've posted my outtake of chapter 34 of LDTW entitled Jacob's Downfall. I know I marked LDTW complete, but I went ahead and added it as the last chapter so no one that was a fan of the story would miss it. I don't plan on writing anything more in LDTW, but you never know. If a worthy cause catches my eye, I might be convinced to write that epilogue. :D Lastly, I want to thank all my readers that made LDTW surpass my goal of 1000+ reviews. Wow!! I never dreamed it would happen with such a story, and I owe it all to you guys for pimping, favoriting and reviewing like clockwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment