Saturday, July 14, 2012

TWC & LDTW

I'm working on the TWC update, I promise. But I have one beta out of town at Comic Con (happy for her and slightly jealous...lol) and I've been out of town since Wednesday for required education for my job. I didn't take my laptop along, and I truly had no spare time to read updates, let alone write any meaningful words. Ten hours of driving and all 16 hours of my college course are now behind me. Maybe, just maybe, I'm back in the real world for a while. I'll post as soon as I can. Thanks for all the reviews and begging for more TWC. I was unsure how this story would be received, and each reader has made my writing it worth it. :) also, I'm proud to report LDTW is just 6 reviews shy of my 1000 mark goal!! That fic was my baby...I'm no BNA...not even a LNA, but you guys make me feel amazing and accomplished. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment