Monday, April 30, 2012

Amore Tutto Cambia, Two Worlds Collide and Jacob's Downfall

Amore is my first one shot and was written for the charity compilation for AJD earlier this year. I'm proud of the money that was raised for this wonderful charity! Thanks to every one that donated. Amore will be released for posting on FFn May 3, 2012.
Jacob's Downfall is a LDTW outtake for the Fandom For No Kid Hungry compilation. Editing is being completed and the teaser had been submitted to the Fandom4NKH blog. Will be submitting my story soon so please donate to this worthy cause.
Two Worlds Collide is my newest full length and first AU fic, and I am very excited to get this one rolling. No psoriasis in this one, but if you're a more mature reader, you might enjoy this storyline. :) I hope to begin TWC this weekend. Maybe have the first chapter posted by May 6th. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment