Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Plot bunny has bitten me yet again!!

I was having a conversation tonight with my good friend and one of my beta's, kare831, and we were talking about a pic I posted of my little 3 month old nephew and that I "almost" wanted another baby (mine are almost 23 and 20). One thing led to another, and a new fic idea formed. I've been wanting to write vamp E but couldn't find an original idea that I liked. Anyhow, I made a decision to give this a try. Bella is a forty year old with a fascination with the Twilight movies/books and a huge Edward addiction. She gets pulled into the fiction world where she meets 17 year old vamp Edward pre-Twilight novel. What happens when two worlds collide? Can a relationship be made in a world that can't be real? What about the age difference? Edward always said he was content to stay by Bella's side as she grew old. Let me know what you think! I'm excited to start this as soon as LDTW is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment