Sunday, April 15, 2012

The final regular chapter of LDTW is live!

Hard to believe. I'm sad, happy, relieved, accomplished, satisfied and honestly a little lost. This has been the most spectacular ride!! Many thanks to my editing team, kare831, twimom817 and darcysmom, for keeping me honest and making my writing look much better than I do in the pre-published stage. I love you three like family now. Thanks to Mel K/vbfb19 for the sweet banner and subsequent graphics I asked for. Thanks to anillicitwriter for creating my blog and manips, and for her and Credoroza maintaining said blog when I didn't have access to a computer. Thanks to all the readers and blogs that have rec'd and written articles about LDTW or me as a writer. Thanks to whoever nominated LDTW and me in the Sunflower Awards. These seemingly little things made my confidence grow and made me want to do better work. I guess that's all for now. Love each and everyone who's read, alerted, favorited or reviewed my story. It's been an honor. See you with chapter one of my new fic soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment